Utilizes Advanced Custom Field’s Flexible Content row type to allow the client to add, remove and reorder custom designed row layouts. Content is segregated into several post types, for example “Events” and “Webinars” to allow this content to be displayed in more meaningful and complex ways throughout the site.
- Using WordPress with React
- WordPress: Speed and Security Concerns
- WordPress and GDPR Compliance
- WordPress Maintenance Recommendations
- Photoshop Tips for Web Designers
- Organizing Website Content
- HiDPI for the Web
- We’ve Moved!
- Happy Holidays!
- Maintaining Your Dynamic Website
- 10 Things Needed to Build Your Website
- Slow Shared Hosting May Be Related to Server ‘Packing’
- Essential Security for Websites Utilizing a CMS
- Responsive Implementation for Websites
- Multilingual Solutions for Websites